Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hometown Friends




My first trip back to Thunder Bay was definitely one to remember. It was amazing to reconnect with everyone back home. I was especially happy to see that everyone was doing well and that basically no one had really changed. Thunder Bay is such a chill place, and it really is great to get back there to enjoy the slow moving pace. I truly feel as though my hometown is a big reason why I am the way that I am. It allowed me to develop incredible lifelong friendships that you don’t see to often from larger cities. Although going out to the bar is still a popular activity, I find people in Thunder Bay tend to go out and do other things more often then people in big cities. Everyone lives close enough to go out for a cup of coffee if that is what they feel like doing. It was great getting my butt kicked over and over again in golf with you Patrick, Kristin, it was amazing to go back to our roots and visit the grounds where our

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home