Wednesday, September 20, 2006

God Bless Family!





If I have learned one thing from being so far from home is that your family’s love for you will never fade away with great distances separating you from them. The thing with family is that there is no readjusting period with them. You automatically go back to where you were when you left them. It was so nice to see everyone and it was especially nice to go on a road trip with my maman and visit different people as we drove halfway across the country. I got to see Josee for a brief breakfast and we continued down the road so I could have a delicious bowl of Lipton soup at my godparent’s. We arrived in Thunder Bay just in time for my Aunt Jocelyn’s birthday party which ended up being a great party. One of the highlights was definitely the amazing fondue my maman made for me. The picture you see if of us going crazy for her chocolate fondue for desert. Other highlights were going to Luci’s for my first dinner invitation in three year’s and getting to Mel just before she was to welcome the newest member of our family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home