Tuesday, May 09, 2006

La Paz




I had the pleasure of welcoming my good friend David Shoppoff to Costa Rica a month ago. We have been friends for as long as I can remember, but even in our childhood friendship I’m sure we never thought that we would go on such an adventure during our lives. And to add to the excitement, Drago decided to come along to form a very dangerous trio. We started our trip at the most pimping pad of all Costa Rica. They both wanted to live like superstars and I figured what better place than La Paz waterfalls. This is a resort that you have to see for yourself to believe. Every pad has two waterfalls in the bathroom, one that is your shower and the other that is for decoration. Drago has been searching for the world’s greatest bathroom, and he claimed this one to be it. Seriously. To add to it, each pad has it’s own balcony facing the jungle with a private hot tub. I added pictures of some of the pools available because I just don’t know how to describe the beauty. To add to the amenities, we could even go fishing in a pool to catch our dinner. It only occurred to me and Drago later what we looked like fishing together in our bathrobes, but oh well, what you gonna do? This is also the place I met one of my good friends, M. Frog. At the time it seemed like a great idea to hang out with him, but the next day I fell violently ill, shivering in the 35 degree heat driving to the beach. Maybe Dave was right about the fact that I should not touch the frogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home