Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me


I had the joy of spending my birthday with some classmates of mine and my wonderful girlfriend Georgia. Everyone has been dying to see a picture and since we live half way across the world this is the only way fro everyone to meet the new special someone in my life. We met through a friend, Mauren, yes the same name that keeps coming up in my blogs. Of course, like many others of her kind she fell hopelessly in love with me within the first moments, but then something different happened, she seemed to have the same effect on me! So there we were, fate obviously brought us together and we have been having a blast ever since. She’s amazing cause she comes ever and does my laundry and cooks me food, it great! I’m just kidding of course, trying to get everyone to jump off their feet, like the good old days. Actually, she is super busy, just like me, as she is presently working two jobs to save up to buy her house. She knows what she wants and she’s not afraid to do what it takes to get it, and that is definitely a value I appreciate a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home